What sets bioniq BALANCE apart?
The customer journey
Discuss your supplement plan with a member of the bioniq team, fill out a health form and book in your blood test
Your first blood test
Drop by our laboratory located in central London to give a blood sample, or choose the option of an at-home phlebotomist
Monitor your results
Your blood test results will appear on your personal dashboard within seven to ten working days
Your first three-month supply delivered
We’ll deliver your bespoke supplements to your door
Check-in with a healthcare expert
One of our healthcare professionals will organise an optional consultation to discuss your progress
Your second blood test
Towards the end of your three-month cycle we’ll be in touch about your next blood test so we can start work on your next formula
What we analyse
Regulates the cellular activity of the sebaceous glands, boosts collagen production and skin-tissue repair. Regulates the metabolism of calcium and phosphorus, promotes the absorption of vitamin A. Essential for immunity – people with sufficient vitamin D levels get sick 62% less frequently than those with deficiencies (according to the study by Cheng-Shiun He, ISRN Nutrition Volume 2014)
A deficiency in microelements manifests with a gradual decrease in cognitive functions (attention, perception, memory) and muscle and bone mass, as well as an increase in fatigue, and immunodeficiency. Microelements perform a number of functions: they form part of enzymes and stabilise complex protein structures, nucleic acids and membranes. They’re essential for a healthy metabolism, working alongside macronutrients like proteins, fats and carbohydrates
Regulates collagen production. As an antioxidant, it prevents the oxidation of beta-cholesterol, ensuring it is not deposited in the arteries. Normalises reproductive functions and hormone levels in men, prevents the development of age-related macular degeneration
A shortage can cause weakness, drowsiness, a pale complexion, asthenia and dry skin. As it’s used to assess iron stores in your body, a lack of ferritin can lead to anaemia caused by iron deficiency
A deficiency can lead to an intolerance of physical stress. Low levels may increase the risk of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease
Accelerates skin regeneration and hair growth. Participates in the processes of cell growth as well as the formation of nucleic acids, amino acids and red blood cells. B9 is essential for the functioning of the brain and nervous system, as it is involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters
- Amylase pancreatic
- C-Reactive Protein (semiquantitative)
- Globulin (calculated)
- Non-HDL cholesterol
- TC/HDL Ratio
- Total cholesterol
- Total protein
- Uric acid
- Calcium (adjusted)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E*
- Alanine Transferase
- Alkaline Phosphate
- Aspartate Transferase
- Gamma-glutamyltransferase (GGT)
- Total Bilirubin
* Vitamin E - women only
* Testosterone for men only
Our formula benefits
What you’ll get in every cycle*
What you’ll get
- A 35 parameter blood test
- Access to a personal dashboard or the bioniq app to monitor your progress
- Personal Swiss-made supplement
- Free delivery to your door
At-home blood test £50
A nutritionist consultation £50
In case you want to dive deeper into your dietary regime, our nutritionists can offer you our Personal Nutrition & Lifestyle programme for £250, which includes fully personalised meal plans and lifestyle advice.
Get ready for the test
- Please ensure that the test is done on an empty stomach (6 hours minimum) and before you take any other vitamins.
- If you are taking a T3 containing medication, take your test in the hour prior to your dose of medication.
- Do not take any supplements containing biotin for at least 24 hours prior to your blood test (if biotin has been prescribed specifically by your doctor, please seek advice prior to the test).
Track your health on the go
- Results archiveAccess information about your tests at any time — use it for yourself or share with your healthcare provider
- Health progressTrack how your health metrics change using infographics and easy to understand charts
- Relevant notificationsSet formula-intake reminders and never forget when it’s time for your retest
BIONIQ BALANCE formula comes in the form of granules and capsules. What is so special about them?
- Colourant free
- Gluten free
- Preservative free
- Suitable for vegans
LANSERHOF CLINIC AT THE ARTS CLUB, LONDON
The study shows that there was a significant improvement of the iron plasma and total blood level as well as the ferritin level after taking bioniq.
What our users say
- The average blood test with the same parameters done directly at the lab is even more expensive, approximately £650+
- You get more accurate results with a venous blood sample done by a professional nurse, rather than with a finger prick-test
- You receive a bespoke supplement formula that is tailored specifically to your deficiencies, with up to 34 components in one mix, something which you cannot get over the counter
- There is no need to take 20+ pills a day since our bioniq granules/capsules make swallowing pills much easier with our all in one approach
- Our patented granule system releases its active ingredients over a 12-hour period, which ensures optimal micronutrient absorption
- For an additional fee you can receive monthly consultations from our certified nutritionist regarding your results, diet and lifestyle changes
- For an additional fee you can give your blood sample in the comfort of your own home
- Your results are always at your fingertips with the bioniq app and interactive dashboard
- Discuss your supplement plan with a client manager, fill out a health form and book your blood test
- Your client manager will help arrange your blood sampling appointment at the lab
- In about 1 week, you will have access to your results on the bioniq App and interactive dashboard
- We’ll deliver your bespoke three-month supply of supplements to your door
- Towards the end of your three-month cycle, we will be in touch to schedule your follow up blood test to start work on your new formula
If you would like to continue with your bioniq routine, you will be blood tested every three months. This will allow you to monitor your progress and improvements via the App, and will ensure that we adapt your bioniq BALANCE formula based on your latest blood results in order to accurately optimise and support your health.
Your bioniq BALANCE formula is based on a 35 parameter blood test - from brain function to cellular formation, each of these plays a crucial part in the way your body works.
Your bespoke formula is then created based on our evaluation of your individual nutrient and micro-element status. We target your deficiencies by providing you with your recommended daily doses of micronutrients which helps to support daily performance and efficiency. Then, every three months, we take blood samples and monitor how your metrics change and adapt your bespoke formula accordingly.